Mô tả công việc
- Profession of developing the floor plans, train and supervise visual merchandiser in stores.
- Understanding the VM guidelines in English and translate to Vietnamese language; Ensure that the standards prescribed merchandises according to the brand image.
- Training VM guideline to all employees in store.
- Sharp with the latest fashion trends and conveys to the team.
- Cooperation with Brand Manager, Store Manager and Visual Merchandiser to determine the floor layout, traffic flow and display points.
- Check inventory levels of the store to meet the floor plan standard.
- Able to travel between head office and branches and may need to work at night, on weekends.
- Implement Window display per season.
- Monitor all the windows installation and ensure the decorated according to the approved layout.
- Coordinating with Operation & Inventory Team to ensuring VM in store.
- Managing SOH of VM props & uniform.
- Order VM props by quarter.
- Report to Brand & Principal
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bonus 13 salary month, bonus on holidays according to the company's general regulations.
- Get accident insurance 24/24 by the company after 6 months of working.
- Enjoy the full benefits under the Labor Law (Social insurance, Health insurance, BTTN, ...).
- Be trained in the skills and skills necessary to become a professional employee.
- There are many promotion opportunities.
Yêu cầu công việc
- University/College degree in Fashion or related field.
- Have passion for the luxury retail business.
- English skill.
- 1- 3 years experience in Fashion.
- Good skill of MS Office( Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Planner and thinker with a bias for action/execution.
- Analytical and lateral thinking abilities.
- Should have the personality to stand-up to take responsibilities.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Job application.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Household registration, identity card and health certificate.
- The relevant qualifications.